caddy dealer NY?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

newyorker

Feb 6, 2014
Geneva,ny
Does anyone know of a caddy dealer in new York I'm in the finger lakes I went on the dealer locator and called a couple places and they said they didn't know what I was talking about. I would like to see one in person

PSG.PNG Talk to any of these guys?
If ya feel like a road trip to amish country, Lehmans Hardware in Kidron Ohio has 'em in stock...

Called everyone the one in pavillion sells them but doesn't have a display the others never even heard of a caddy

Huh, that's weird, authorized sales/service/warranty dealer and never heard of 'em. They have the new kid answering the phones?! Maybe someone at PSG accidentally posted their dealer wish list! HA!

Lol it was weird they didn't know about them

Status
Not open for further replies.