caframo ecofans????

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cobrakid95

Oct 23, 2010
Colorado Springs
I am just wondering if anyone has used the caframo ecofan? I am considering trying one, but want to make sure they are worth it. And if anyone has got one, where did you get it? Ive found them for anywhere from $89 to $159. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

cobrakid95 said:
I am just wondering if anyone has used the caframo ecofan? I am considering trying one, but want to make sure they are worth it. And if anyone has got one, where did you get it? Ive found them for anywhere from $89 to $159. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

I saw them in action at the Woodstock factory and I didn't feel much air blowing but looks cool.. I consider them a novelty item for what you pay and what you get.. A 20 dollar box fan will move a lot more air for a lot less moolah.. I think BG uses one so he may chime in..

FYI I saw a few different sizes of these fans in the factory store with prices to match.

Ray

+ about 100 other posts on this topic.

Attachments

• ecofan.jpg
    ecofan.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 217
My thread being the most recent of one hundred :lol: I thought I was the only person who was not informed of the search function!

Status
Not open for further replies.