Call from lowes

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ironmt

Jan 29, 2012
Pa
I recieved two calls yesterday from two different lowes employees asking me If I was satisfied with my recent purchase of pellets. Anyone else ever had a call like this? I have never experienced this before and was kind of curious as to the purpose of the calls.

They probably read about the complaints on this forum about the bad experiences some folks have had.

Bought 2 tons of Greene Teams a few weeks back, but no call.

DirtyDave said:
they have all your info if you use any credit card to buy something.. come on
Banks do.......merchants don't........or shouldn't .....unless brand specific.......just sayin....come on

imacman said:
[qte author="superchips" date="1330899729"]
imacman said:
Bought 2 tons of Greene Teams a few weeks back, but no call.
Maybe they don't like you... lol

Could be....but they sure liked my $$. >:-([/quote]

No call would be just fine for me. I screen all calls. Don't answer any I don't recognize. Made the mistake of giving to a charity by phone then got so many request, I though the plaque was upon me. Now everything is recoded. All numbers that have an ID are listed by my phone service. Missed calls come in as E-mail. latest patch of calls are political. I don't take any of them. Never participate in customer surveys. You start that and you never get to eat your dinner while it is still warm. I did that no junk call thing, but it doesn't seem to be working anymore. I build my home on the backside of a hill on a dead end road. Nice place to escape. I'm not letting that phone ruin it for me.

ironmt said:
I recieved two calls yesterday from two different lowes employees asking me If I was satisfied with my recent purchase of pellets. Anyone else ever had a call like this? I have never experienced this before and was kind of curious as to the purpose of the calls.
if you told them you were not happy i wonder what they would have said ...is your name from the iron mountain record storage ?

I received a call from Lowes corporate on Friday about some counter tops they installed about 10 days prior. A bit different, I know.

Buy most of my pellets from Lowe's and HD but have never got a call.
Chuck

Got a call from TSC last year after I picked up 2 tons but never lowes.

Just got off the phone with someone from Lowe's.
They noticed I had bought 2 tons of pellets on Saturday and wanted to know if everything was OK.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.