Calling all Maryland and Delaware Folks !!!! ( Seen any Good deals on a ton ??? )

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmelch1

Dec 7, 2010
Chesapeake City, MD
Howdy Folks,
I live in the Chesapeake City area , and have started My search for the "elusive" $197.00 a ton pellets !!! I was amazed that the Lowe's in Middletown , De. was asking $5.97 a bag for their pellets , can't remember what brand it was, something I hadn't ever heard of. The Tractor supply down the road from Lowe's had pellets that if You prepaid You could get them for either $214 or $225 a ton I cant remember which one, not that bad I guess. I can hold out till it starts to get burn'n time !!!! But if someone see's a "GOOD "deal send Me a line , and I'll do the same !!
Thanks , C.E

remember, if you can show lowes that a competitor has a better price they will match it and beat it by 10%. Plus, go to your post office and get a 10% off coupon (it may or may not work on top of the deal.)

I got a ton at lowe's by using my phone to compare with home depot's prices. I paid less than 187 a ton. Doubt I will get that this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.