Calling all Pacific Energy Owners

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the link to chimney sweep on line to look at options of the Summit and Summit classic.

I love the gold and other color trim door , legs and trivet packages but it just didnt work in my house so i just got the sunset red porcelain finish with black trim.

The Classic comes standard with ...ash clean out system , legs , fully finished porcelain panels , trivet. then you can add blower and gold and other trim packages.

I tell ya , the porcelain finish classic is super easy to clean and keeps clean and always stays looking brand new and it gives it a modern flair. I think Gunner has already expressed how well the full body panels work on the Classic.

Go to the link and also go down on the bottom right "Leg, Trivet, Door, Color Options: Click photos" for trim options.

The link: http://www.chimneysweeponline.com/pacsumc.htm

As for your Avatar you have to keep playing with the size , too big and it looses pixes and color , trim down the size and reinsert to find best pic and color.

JFK, I'm about 1.5hr drive from you...my sister used to live in Hamburg.

The classic can be had on a pedistal.

I got the black and "blinged" it out with nickel trim :lol: If I couldn't have black I would have got the coffee bean with nickel, looks sweet in person the pic on thechimneysweep is alittle darker then it actually is.

Gunner said:
JFK, I'm about 1.5hr drive from you...my sister used to live in Hamburg.

The classic can be had on a pedistal.

I got the black and "blinged" it out with nickel trim :lol: If I couldn't have black I would have got the coffee bean with nickel, looks sweet in person the pic on thechimneysweep is alittle darker then it actually is.

I could be wrong but i thought the only pedistal classic model was the spectrum classic mid size stove?

I would like to see all the different colors of the classic in person , its hard to tell of the net sometimes.
A cool feature of the Sunset Red classic ( and maybe other colors ) is the hotter the stove gets the darker the red gets , its a medium deep red in the summer and a dark maroon when burning , the stove changes color to different shades from 200° through 800° , i can now almost tell at what temperature the stove is just by looking at it from across the room, really awesome .

I found three pics of the stove at different temperatures that show color change.
#1 no fire
#2 small fire
#3 larger fire hot stove.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 225
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 240
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 228
Nice, Gunner, Plus Flippin' sweets pics of the stove Roospike
My wife is(was) Canadian
She has relatives in Welland, Bogner Photography is her Uncle's business there. She went to College at Guelph

I am thinking about the Classic now that you told me I can get it with a Pedistal, I don't know why but I prefer it (contrary to what my wife wants.....)

How much more is the Classic?

I am thinking with a blower and trim of course

Did you get yours in Canada or Hamburg, I wonder if I should make the trip up to your neck of the woods, Looks like about $2000-2100 for Summit, blower, and gold trim. This guy in Hamburg will wave the tax if you pay with cash. Didn't ask him for a price on the Summit Classic.

HEY, I AM NO LONGER A FIRESTARTER, I AM A BURNING CHUNK, SWEEEEEEETTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Roo is right...no pedistal on the summit classics, could have sworn they did but guess not :red:

JFK said:
Nice, Gunner, Plus Flippin' sweets pics of the stove Roospike
My wife is(was) Canadian
She has relatives in Welland, Bogner Photography is her Uncle's business there. She went to College at Guelph

I am thinking about the Classic now that you told me I can get it with a Pedistal, I don't know why but I prefer it (contrary to what my wife wants.....)

How much more is the Classic?

I am thinking with a blower and trim of course

Did you get yours in Canada or Hamburg, I wonder if I should make the trip up to your neck of the woods, Looks like about $2000-2100 for Summit, blower, and gold trim. This guy in Hamburg will wave the tax if you pay with cash. Didn't ask him for a price on the Summit Classic.

HEY, I AM NO LONGER A FIRESTARTER, I AM A BURNING CHUNK, SWEEEEEEETTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

I got mine in Canada. Don't know if they would be any cheaper up here, my dealer does fairly well and wouldn't budge on his price.

You want to see pictures....Here she is "Black Beauty"

Attachments

• works.jpg
    works.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 235
  • work1.jpg
    work1.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 247
Status
Not open for further replies.