calling for 102 temps, I'm headaing to the woods !

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsmaster

Minister of Fire
Jan 25, 2010
N.W. Ohio
Im going to the woods this morn. to find me some hickery for the smoker. Hope to be back before it gets to hot.. You all be carefull out in that heat.

Reactions: ScotO
I'm heading to the woods too. I know where all the coolest spots are.

I'm thinking of hanging out next to this little ledge.

44211_1335555363906_1855226_n.jpg

Billy

Made it back and its only 80 so far. now there saying 105 for the high. I'll try to get some pics later when it's to hot to be out side. Now back to work.

Yep, gonna be a steam bucket here today as well. But at least the heat index will only hit 110F.o_O

Reactions: ScotO
we're on our way to the beach right now. Calling for 95 and pure sun here in OBX, NC. I'll be in the water for the better part of the day!:p;)

we're on our way to the beach right now. Calling for 95 and pure sun here in OBX, NC. I'll be in the water for the better part of the day!:p;)

Oh, bite me.

Reactions: milleo
100_7046.JPG Nice landscape billy, it's just plane flat where Im at.

Great day to be on the water scotty. Be sure to drink some water inbetween beers !

some pics of the smoke house and hickery.[/ATTACH]100_7044.JPG

Reactions: zap
Nice smoker.
Smoking a big ham?

Doing 5 slabes of pork spare ribs and a bunch of chicken quarters for a party saterday.

Edit : I'd like to do a half or whole hog one of these days and maybe a small deer this fall.

Doing 5 slabes of pork spare ribs and a bunch of chicken quarters for a party saterday.

What time? Wanna make sure I don't miss dinner.:)

6:00 - ?

Edit : I'd like to do a half or whole hog one of these days and maybe a small deer this fall.

Now that got my taste buds watering!

Status
Not open for further replies.