Came home to a Surprise Delivery Today

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
billb3 said:
How's that sound barrier for the traffic work ? Fairly effective ?

Really surprised he's not charging you $50.00, though.

Course, if you were in my town, that would be hush money, because the guy could lose his authorization to work in town. ( for not dumping at the town stump grinder or disposing of the " waste material" with a town authorized " handler". )

It works very well but also not so well. It keeps the sound of cars and such though loud motorcycles are not muffled as much.

But it also works against me. The end it curved so when i cut with the chain saw it grabs all that sound, amplifies it and shoots it down my block. Neighbors 6 houses down came over last summer and said it sounded like i was sawing in their living room. Though they just moved so. We'll see this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.