Camp Wood Cook Sove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kenskip1

Sep 17, 2006
Waynesville Missouri
I was wondering if anyone has ever had any dealings with.It is within my budget however I am unable to locate any satisfied customers They are now listed at or below $300.Thanks, Ken
Vogelzang “The Rancher” Cast Iron Cooking Range,

Northern Tool has it listed.

You going to use it in your house? I think they are regarded as near the bottom quality/safety wise. I am considering one for my garage however.

I think those things are badass and I want one for my (currently non-existent) cabin. I wouldn't use it as a significant source of heat in my house, though. I have never seen one in real life, just on their website and northerntool's website. They've been making that stove for some time.

It states that it will either burn wood or coal which lends itself to bringing in the combustion air from the bottom or "underneath" the fuel. Gonna be a hungry beast as a heater, but may not work so bad as a stove.

I thought I had recently seen something like that....
...and here I found it:
http://annapolis.craigslist.org/app/3251778774.html
Take a look. Might give you some ideas ($200).
This one has been cleaned up with something other than cast iron for the cooking plates. Almost looks like copper. Nice looking. Can't imagine that it's a Vogelzang, but maybe.

trying to insert photo....
5Nd5If5Hc3Ka3Ib3J7c95c024adfae8ff19a3.jpg

one more....
5Gb5K75H73K63L43H8c952126c7af86231504.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.