Can anybody tell me what kind of stove this is?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buttermerck

May 16, 2014
Prince Edward Island
I'm look at buying this stove but the guy who has it for sale doesn't know the make or model. Can anyone help? He says that it's a delroite which is something I have never heard or can find any information on. Please help.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 187
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 189
Last edited by a moderator:
It's one of those stoves that had a very limited market. So most, if not all info has long been lost. It's just a steel box to put a fire in, no technology in it. Stoves like this go for $100-$350 at the most.

What's a mini?

No problem, I was just wondering. Didn't want to see it going into an RV like a Mini-Winnie, or much less a Mini-Cooper! LOL

There was a discussion about woodstoves in mini homes just recently in the main forum.

that gives a whole new meaning to "i got to go out and warm up the car"

Status
Not open for further replies.