Can anyone I.D. this stove from the pic?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piston

Dec 4, 2008
Upton, MA
My father wanted me to post a picture of a stove he would like to restore. All he sent me was a horrible cell phone pic but not sure if some of you may be able to I.D. it for me. He is curious if it is worth restoring or not?

All he told me the model number on it was an "8" and that's all he saw for identifying marks.
I wish I had more information about it.

securedownload.jpeg

Hmmm....
Anyway to rotate that photo?

That's one of the old Gravity Defier models, I think. Kinda sticks to the wall. ;lol Just kidding, of course...we've seen a number of pics of similar stoves over time here, and so far as I know, they are collectible and worth restoring. Personally, I think they are very cool, and would love to have one, just as a curio piece...certainly not to heat my home. I'll look forward to a pic of the refurbished stove. Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.