Can anyone tell me the who made this stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osagebndr

Minister of Fire
Feb 20, 2014
Central Indiana
My neighbor bought this nice little stove . It has Parlor on the back of it , but no brand name. It has( as far as we know anyway ) all the parts for it. I have pics:) any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 201
In all probability it was a Taiwan made cheapo copy of an antique design - many thousands of them were sold in the 70's by Montgomery Ward and other such outlets.

It is remotely possible that it is a real antique, but if so it would have lots of markings and probably dates - manufacturers wanted people to know they made it!

Ill have to have him go over it some more . It has a grating in the bottom and some kind of cast iron flap hanging down inside the side door if that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.