Can anyone tell me who makes my wood stove? Attached is a picture of it.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dorlow

Mar 7, 2011
Michigan
I just called a fireplace store and they said most stoves have a metal plate on the back that has a namebrand. I just looked at the back and bottom, and there is no plate with a namebrand on it.

If someone does know what it is, do you know if it's possible to order replacement doors for it that has windows?

Attachments

• IMG00455-20110307-1640.jpg
    IMG00455-20110307-1640.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 690
I'm not familiar with alot of the older pre-EPa stoves...you might get better feedback in the pre-EPA section of the forums. :)

Interesting design whatever it is...

Google Jotul 2. Looks similar, but wrong number of doors.

It looks like a jotul combi, but usually it is a single door that folds towards you. Great heater, I lived in a converted barn in NH with this being the only source of heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.