can everyone check their local homedepot prices for the 17-vl?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

notshubby

Mar 26, 2015
constantia ny
with the nc30 several of us have found them at other non local home depot stores at reduced prices and got the local to match price or ordered from a different store and had it shipped and saved money. I figured if half the peeps on this board took a cpl min to just pop on the home depot site and checked the price one of them might have a unit at a reduced price. no sale in my area its still 799.

$799 here
I know it was a lot less last year.

The HD around here don't sell wood stoves any more in the store. Has to be ordered. The last time I saw a 13 or 17 on sale in the store they were clearing out stock. I don't think the local store had pellet stoves last year either. I could have walked right by them though if I had my eyes on the pretty new snowblowers. :)

Looks like 799.00 here too

Hearth_zpsj3gffhyt.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Same price here in Me. I vote you get the 30 for $899. Big stove small fire:cool: Small stove big fire<>

$799.00 in NC.

$799 South Eastern CT

Well, I'm pretty sure they aren't selling at the moment. See if you can find a manager that will come down on price a bit to move inventory.

Same price here in Me. I vote you get the 30 for $899. Big stove small fire:cool: Small stove big fire<>

ditto only buy it through Durango store and have it shipped you your house for 50 bucks less than they want for the 17

Status
Not open for further replies.