Can I ask a favor from the Englander owners out there?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sydney1963

Oct 4, 2008
Windham Maine
Hi, When you put your hand down underneath the adapter behind and next to the stove, do you feel air blowing. I'm pretty sure it's not a leak because I have resealed around the adapter but just wondering.

I think you're feeling air from the cooling fan on the comb. blower.

Former 25-PDVC owner.

Thank you so much. I love this forum. You people are great!

I feel a small amout of air blowing out the bottom closer to the front right side of my stove is that what you are talking about?

pelletizer said:
I feel a small amout of air blowing out the bottom closer to the front right side of my stove is that what you are talking about?

No, definitly where I said in this earlier post, in the back under the adapter, next to the stove. Not the front. Thanks

If I sit in front of my stove and run my right hand about 6" along the right side of the metal base near floor there is a spot were air blows out onto the floor? hmm

pelletizer said:
If I sit in front of my stove and run my right hand about 6" along the right side of the metal base near floor there is a spot were air blows out onto the floor? hmm

I don't feel that.

It is definetly blowing there, maybe Mike is still on will pick up on it on I may post a new topic?
I can trace it to the source this weekend while it light out.

Status
Not open for further replies.