Can I get some winter temps around here? Want to test the new Regency insert to its potential...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

k3c4forlife

Oct 30, 2009
Did the install on my Regency I2100M Insert this weekend. Full liner and insulation kits. The works. Being on this site has given me the confidence and knowledge to take on something like this.

I need winter back. Its 35* outside right now, I traded a coworker for half a cord of really good seasoned ash and I cant even release the insert to run wild. Haha, its 84* in the living room and my wife opened the window in the family room.

Just checked the 10 day forecast. Its supposed to be up to like 50 through the weekend... Not very exciting at all.

Sit tight. You're in for a bumpy ride.

;-)

You will be there again, and again. I just loaded the stove and came over to shut down the computer and they have changed their minds and we are going to be in the mid to high thirties instead of the twenties so this joint is getting hot tonight.

Eat your heart out North of 60.

Status
Not open for further replies.