can we use 2 little Yahmies to power our well pump its 220 ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeanw

Feeling the Heat
Sep 23, 2008
ky
Hubby heard some kind of generator advertised on local Tradio. Guy says it is a Debvliis model. wants $400 He said it was his dececeased Dad and only use like 8 hr. Guy said he cleaned it out etc...
But in meantime we have Yamm and another unit at other home ,and use them together?
so can 2 units be used together to power the submersible pump, and Hardy H4 blower and some lights and fridg and freezer?
I bought several used aluminum truck tool boxes... several years ago just in case when long outgages.We put some pershibles in one out on the deck during the winter. they were like $40 and one was $100....I consider them insurance policy... like a giant tarp case roof damage....
opinions please

You can use them independently (like one running a fridge and freezer and the other running something else), but you can't use them in tandem to run a 240V load. And you can't hook one to one side of the breaker panel and then the other to the other side (if I am understanding your question correctly.)

Status
Not open for further replies.