Can you give it a marketable name?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll add another to my original " Woodstock Grandview " introducing the new " Woodstock Galaxy "

Woodstock Dual Burn..or is it triple burn. lol

Woodstock Ultimate.

Woodstock Ultra Burn.

Woodstock CrossFire

Woodstock CleanFire

The Woodstock Millennial

It looks cool, it multitasks and it needs a job. Friend it on Facebook.

Woodstock Nor'easter.

A hybrid name itself - suggesting power, the hearty northeast, and something everybody in the northeast respects while others around the country (and world) marvel upon.

Only the new Woodstock stove can battle the cold brought upon by such conditions... the perfect stove to combat the "perfect storm."

Burning Desire? Afterglow? (am I treading too near the edge, here?)

Dexter said:
Burning Desire? Afterglow? (am I treading too near the edge, here?)

If you call it the Woodstock In Heat you are. :coolsmirk:

You wanna go simple?- B.O.B- bob, = Big ol' Burner. I can hear it now- " Wow honey, you're right- BoB is pretty hot, huh",- "I can't tonight, I have to keep BoB hot", "I haven't been frigid since BoB's been around." this could go on and on and on...... To personalize an appliance, it would have to have a familiar name. I deal with a Blaze King- King. I really can't simplify or romanticize(?) the title. But BOB, that is a name that will alleviate stress, promote ease and comfort, and you'll never have to press #1 to pronounce it.

kenny chaos said:
Big Woody.

Now That's a good one! BTW, Does anybody know how long a split this thing can take? My wood is all 16" for the Fireview.

I also really like Grandview, but what about Titan ?

Woodstock Titan

POLECAT

You know...wood poles (big stove) and then you have the cat. See?

It just kinda rolls off your tongue...P_O_L_E_C_A_T Sounds good, eh?

White enamel with dark stone.....

Shux, I never was good at this marketing stuff anyhow....
<sigh>

...maybe market to the folks that burn lots of elm???

Ok,...I'll be quiet and go back to my room...could I have some extra meds today, please?

fire_man said:
BTW, Does anybody know how long a split this thing can take? My wood is all 16" for the Fireview.

Good question - I was trying to figure it out when the dimensions came out. I think I figured it would be 20 or 22". In any case I figure my 16" will still fit, but I don't think it will be deep enough to go N/S with the 16" but perhaps it will be tall enough in front to go 16" vertical so I could stack them on end? ha - not the most stable configuration but would be interesting.

Slow1 said:
fire_man said:
BTW, Does anybody know how long a split this thing can take? My wood is all 16" for the Fireview.

Good question - I was trying to figure it out when the dimensions came out. I think I figured it would be 20 or 22". In any case I figure my 16" will still fit, but I don't think it will be deep enough to go N/S with the 16" but perhaps it will be tall enough in front to go 16" vertical so I could stack them on end? ha - not the most stable configuration but would be interesting.
If it's big enough to lean sticks vertically against the back then maybe

The Rumford Cat

?

theres a flower called dragons breath...could be a nice stove name. sounds like it could smell though. not the curing paint smell either, more like rotten over cooked meat.

The Victorian.

Wrought by the elves of the White Mountains for protection from the dark forces to the east, Anduril. Beacon of hope to free men everywhere. Symbol of independence from petroleum of the Middle East and labor of the Far East. Anduril, Flame of the West!

Status
Not open for further replies.