Can you give it a marketable name?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no! I hope the guys at Woodstock don't see that suggestion.

Hhmmmm? THE DENNIS might also be known as THE MENACE perhaps.. lol it does have a slightly catchy ring to it..

I'll be looking for you Vaughn...

It will forever be Frankenstove to me.

[quote author="BrotherBart" date="1313032837"]It will forever be Frankenstove to me.[/quotef
I was/am fond of this name myself.. as well as the BMF, Big N, and few others.

Stone Zeppelin

Or just Zeppelin. Very memorable. Utterly baffling to all who haven't followed this thread, but still, it has a cachet . . .

I still think we should do numerous polls with the suggested names and slowly whittle down the possible names until we have a clear winner . . . besides Progress Hybrid . . . way too sterile sounding.

firefighterjake said:
I still think we should do numerous polls with the suggested names and slowly whittle down the possible names until we have a clear winner . . . besides Progress Hybrid . . . way too sterile sounding.

You can count me in... lol

Vaughn, we might have some fun with this one at the Open House. How do you think Tom will take it?

Well Dennis, knowing Tom the way we do.. I'm sure he'll be just fine with it.. but then again, the PROGRESS might be his pride and joy.. either way.. he will go along with it..

Oh and the date of the open house is set for October 7th and 8th as was told to the production floor today..

Yup. We've been looking at reserving a motel for the past couple days.

Status
Not open for further replies.