Can you ID this Englander?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

farmkid2

Dec 30, 2010
Central Iowa
Any idea what model this is? How old? Were these good stoves? Thanks!

Attachments

• Englander.jpg
    Englander.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 353
Not sure, pre EPA I would guess, but it looks like it's built like a tank. That was back when they had the door handle on the correct side :).

I think my daughter has one of those. I replaced the cat two years ago. What a pain it was. I'll see if i can get the model number.

cass

I am thinking it is a 24-AC.

sure looks like it to me. Good little stove, just hard to work on when you can't see what your hands are doing. However, i don't see the same draft controls on the models on the web site.

cass

good deal, i went looking for dealers today, but the web site has changed and only returns 75 mile radius....so i guess i have to call. Think there is a dealer in deleware.

cass

Status
Not open for further replies.