Can you identify this stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stoobin

Jan 18, 2009
southwest wisconsin
I've had this stove in the family since the mid 80's, but i can't identify the model or manufacturer. The model tag was located on the underside of the front edge just below the doors. Any guesses or info on this stove would be appreciated. If i can at least know the manufacturer''s name, then I can contact them for replacing a missing "ceiling mounted" fire brick.

Second question: Does any one know who makes larger fire bricks? I need a 16inch by 11 inch brick, or ceramic pad for the ceiling of my stove's fire box.

thanks, ryan

Attachments

• IMG_2509.jpg
    IMG_2509.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 207
I don't know the stove but I like the dual exhaust.
Have you checked your local woodstove store for the brick you need?

You can purchase fire bricks at Menards, look in the fireplace area. Also can find them in local masonry yards. High temp ceramic board can be found on line like E-bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.