Canadian's with insured Garn installations please reply

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott from Canada

Jul 26, 2009
Manitoba Canada
Hello All, I'm looking for Canadian's that have been successful in getting insurance for their Garn installions . Please reply as I am not having any luck with my rep. in Manitoba.

Thanks Scott

Scott from Canada said:
Hello All, I'm looking for Canadian's that have been successful in getting insurance for their Garn installions . Please reply as I am not having any luck with my rep. in Manitoba.

Thanks Scott

Hi Scott:

I have had no problem at all with State Farm. I also had another company actually come out and have a look and they had no issues. Can't remember who that was. Our unit is in Ontario.

Scott from Canada said:

Thanks Scott

Does the agent have anything in particular that he considers to be a problem or does the company just take a dim view of wood burning in general?

Status
Not open for further replies.