can't wait to burn! my first insert set for install!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fmer55

Nov 14, 2009
bay shore, ny
next week i officially join the club! my montpelier install is set for next wednesday and i must say this site has me all fired up(some pun ntended). third year in this house and my fireplace gets little use due to its location, which is in the seldom used formal living room. has been just to unpractical to tend to a fire 60 feet away from my tv room. but after much research i went for the montpelier insert(bisquit color to appease the wife) and just cant wait for my first keyspan bill post install! will post pics when i learn how. needed to fo a bit of masonry work, paint on monday, install on wednesday, bring it on mother nature!

Welcome to the club! I hope you have some seasoned wood available...

bought a cord when i moved in and still have 3/4 left, plus a 6 ft round full of cedar decking scraps from three years ago.....burn baby burn!

It looks like you have the first week's wood set up.

What about the rest of the winter? :lol:

Matt

Welcome! Enjoy the heat and I will be looking forward to the pics.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.