Cape cod. $50 whit insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

corkman

Minister of Fire
Dec 3, 2009
SE,Mass
If anyone is interested in a whitfied insert for $50 let me know and i will give you contact info. I was there yesterday picking up his pellets andhe offered me the stove for $50. Looks to be in good shape. Its a '96

Sounds like a good deal but my auto igniter has spoiled me and I will not buy a stove without one.

Yeah but for $50 bucks you can light pellets. Good shop stove or such for someone or cheap seats to get into pellet heating. From what I've heard and seen the old Whits are good stoves. Cheapest used stoves I've ever seen here have been $300 to $500 messed up deals.

For $50 even if you needed to get a couple of parts you'd still be in for cheap. If it was close to me I'd probably snatch it up for that price.

Few year's ago seen a Whit for FREE on craigslist, I wasn't fast enough to get that one., best deal was picking up a Breckwell p23i insert for $200, got it for a buddy, I didn't realize it had a Igniter...I'm jealous

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.