Caption this photo

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badfish740

Minister of Fire
Oct 3, 2007
tumblr_lm1q8zKw3f1qzq52eo1_500.jpg

Troll says: I just looked in the mirror and freaked myself out. Let me hit that bong and get a good mellow.

African American gentleman says: I'm already freaked out....imma hit it first.

"so like, where do you get a picture of a two-headed zebra anyways?"

Reactions: Adios Pantalones
Holy crap this IS good stuff...dude, you've gotta hit this man....I mean I know your my brother, but if YOU saw what I see now, you'd be freakin too! You're a little white troll dude man....it ain't right!

Put that back in the moving box.
I'm headed to Washington

Reactions: Gark
"No I'm not a genie, I'm a troll. Genies come from lamps, you rubbed a bong dude. You get a troll...and we don't grant wishes...we kick you in the shin"

They made 2 of those turds? That means people actually watched the first one.;sick

Reactions: Utilitrack
Warwick Davis...I bet he's been in more films than even the legendary Billy Barty...Willow (also with Billy Barty btw), Star Wars, Harry Potter

Reactions: Adios Pantalones
Nice catch by Adios! I didn't think I'd ever figure out the mystery of that picture...lol

Warwick Davis...I bet he's been in more films than even the legendary Billy Barty...Willow (also with Billy Barty btw), Star Wars, Harry Potter

I do remember a tag line from the first one being "Yo yo yo- you'll never get me gold". I think that was about the 5th in the Leprechaun franchise.

The very first Leprechaun had a pre-nose job Jennifer Aniston. Then there was the one in Hollywood.

I watch them every year, but I'm not sure why

edit: found out they're redoing the first one this year

Reactions: Delta-T
"I don't think that was The Dream, man."

Status
Not open for further replies.