Carbon Fiber MS 361 (CL ad)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefus78

Minister of Fire
Jul 27, 2010
Just Outside Indy
Hurry up and bring your wallet! (Really not too bad of a price!) Below is the worlds first carbon fiber 361! :rolleyes: lmfao
I wonder what my dealer would say if I called to ask them as the seller suggests??? Lay down the pipe maybe?

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/tls/3689589150.html

STIHL ms361 chainsaw/25" bar - $350 (gas city,indiana)

3Ee3M83Ne5Nb5K15H9d3i23e9eb97fdbc1384.jpg

I bought this saw new,and it still runs like it did when I bought it.It is 4 years old-these saws last for at least 40 years if you know how to take care of them properly.It is lighter weight and better quality than the ms 391 because it is a profession model made of carbon fiber-ask a dealer.A new one is right at $800 at the store.It starts right up,idles fine,feeds oil properly,and cuts fast.

Reactions: PapaDave
Right.

I wonder where people come up with this stuff. Here is an ad for a 270. Started out at 375 a week ago:

New stihl saw. Used one weekend since purchase in november. This saw is for professionals or experienced arborists or woodsman only. Must sell today. No scam just nee-d the $ asap. Call or text 207807 twenty one forty eight 240.00

Status
Not open for further replies.