CarHarts or Wife?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife threw my CarHarts away. Jealousy perhaps? She claimed they smell of chainsaw. She threw out my chaps too. Said they were tattered.

LLigetfa said:
My wife threw my CarHarts away. Jealousy perhaps? She claimed they smell of chainsaw. She threw out my chaps too. Said they were tattered.

Did you tell her that she smelled all perfumey and stuff? That would be a good way to get even! :)

Gary

I can see a 50/50 on this one. I love mine!

My daughter even wears Carhartt. The buttons say carhartt and are heart shaped!

Attachments

• Emmi Carhartt.jpg
    Emmi Carhartt.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 424
My gf wears them in pink!

Attachments

• zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 430
..And of course my son Dylan does as well.

(Note: Emmi is wearing her other Carhartt outfit in this picture)

Attachments

• Kids in Cart.jpg
    Kids in Cart.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 401
08brute said:
..And of course my son Dylan does as well.

(Note: Emmi is wearing her other Carhartt outfit in this picture)

Cant go wrong there!

I'm gonna have to keep my Carhart stuff forever! Now that they don't make anything in the USA anymore I can't replace 'em. I'll have to find somebody to do some reapairs soon.

Adios Pantalones said:
I keep my Carhartt jacket until it falls apart.
My bib overalls are long gone but my jacket is hanging in the roundtop shelter near my saw. It is very tattered and I know not to bring it in the house for fear it will meet with the same demise.

After i read the title of the thread, i thought the next line was going to be "which lasts longer before having to get rid of?"

I'm kinda funny that way, but I think the finest cologne on a guy is sweat and tractor diesel. Spray a little Cutters bug dope behind each ear and oh baby! You smell good!

08brute said:
My daughter even wears Carhartt. The buttons say carhartt and are heart shaped!

Omigod--too cute!! :lol:

ratherbfishin said:
Fifelaker said:
The only thing that smells as good as chainsaw is hoppes#9.

Amen brother

Steve

I'm going to have to say Hoppes smells better than chainsaw. I spilled a bottle in the trunk of the wife's car. She complained about the smell, but I never told her what it was. Eventually the smell went away.

Matt

snowleopard said:
I'm kinda funny that way, but I think the finest cologne on a guy is sweat and tractor diesel. Spray a little Cutters bug dope behind each ear and oh baby! You smell good!

I'll be right there. Can I also bring the ThermaCell?

Well I have to say, when I can't find one of my carhart jumpers or jackets, I search high and low. But if I can't find my wife----well she knows how to fend for herself! I do agree, this non-USA new stuff just ain't as durable, or comfortable for some reason.

ratherbfishin said:
Fifelaker said:

Amen brother

Steve

Or, napalm in the morning?

Fifelaker said:

+1. Especially when dabbed gently behind the ear of a S&W656; .357.

Backwoods Savage said:
I'll be right there. Can I also bring the ThermaCell?

Good to see you're feeling better, Dennis! That's a good thing.

No worries about needing a ThermaCell around here just now. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.