Cast iron lopi declaration

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pharmsaler

Dec 12, 2010
Western PA
Ok guys, I swear I'm not as crazy as it may seem! I was looking at this site a week or so ago and came across somebody's post that posted a picture of a Cast Iron Lopi Declaration, It looked pretty cool...was I crazy cuz now I can't find it.

Anyway...I am pretty sold on the NEW ENVIRO 1700 BOSTON and wanted to look at this lopi before pulling the trigger.

My dealer quoted me $2200 for unit and surround...anybody have feedback on the enviro's wood stoves, specs show high BTU's and long burn times???? Great price

There has never been a Enviro insert owner pass through here that didn't love the sucker.

Almost bought one myself but the local dealer lied saying he wasn't a dealer for them trying to sell his overstock of Buck stoves. I pitched a groan to Enviro and the local guy replied three months later saying he would be glad to sell me one. Too late Jack. The Englander 30 was already installed and burning by then.

BrotherBart said:
There has never been a Enviro insert owner pass through here that didn't love the sucker.

This.

I have the Kodiak 1700 and it's great. Very easy to install too. The Boston model looks great. Are you getting one of the enamel finishes? That's a smokin' price. I paid about that much for my Kodiak delivered. I'd jump on that in a second.

Dude, I would've gotten that instead of my 1750 republic if there had been an option, and at that price point. Beautiful, 30% larger firebox, and only a few hundred more than I paid for my unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.