castile combustion blower bearing specs?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Countryboymo

Feeling the Heat
Feb 24, 2010
W Central MO
I was thinking of replacing the bearings in my combustion blower and wanted to order ceramic bearings. I do have calipers inside and outside micrometers if no one has the sizes. If no one has the dimensions I will take it apart and wait for the bearings to come in.

The blower is fine other than it is starting to get noisy.

Somewhere I have seen those dimensions posted here. It's a pretty common metric size. I want to say it's the same as skateboard bearings but not sure. Please post the dimensions when you get them because I wouldn't mind putting a set or two on the shelf.

I fired it up tonight and it is in the basement on high. It is starting to get pretty obnoxious. I think boca bearing will have them after I find the size. I might buy a couple extra sets if anyone else is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.