Castille Auger Stopped working

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MainePellethead

Minister of Fire
Dec 9, 2007
Southern Maine
I posted a few days ago...but my post disappeared. My auger stopped feeding suddenly while stove was operating. I have been trying to troubleshoot. I replaced the #3 snap disc, replaced the vacuum switch. I had the auger motor tested. I have a smart batt remote...but I have been running on automatic instead of remote right now. When I plug in stove...the red call light will come on....and I get the blue light within the control box blinking 4 times for about a minute with pauses in between....my chimney is completely clear...I'm at a loss for direction :( Some gave some advice the other day but I didnt know what I know now....any knowledge out there? :) Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.