Cat Piss Burns Good

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a wonderful sight those three are! I'm getting all drowsy just looking at it. How nice that they all cuddle together like that. My boss cat only wants to cuddle with me, and when junior cat tries to get close to him, he gets up in disgust and goes somewhere else.

Condolences on nearing the end of the road with your oldest. It's hard on the heart.

No sooner had I finished posting when our guy let out a pitiful yowl. It's been snowing and he doesn't like it at all. I shoveled a path for him and that seems to have made him happier.

Attachments

• IMG_1053web.jpg
    IMG_1053web.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 125
Lord of all he surveys!

One of my current two hates, hates, hates to get her not so dainty paws all wet and chilly, the other one races around like a madman and jumps into snowbanks like a dog in the snow. But boy, do I get cussed out loudly by him if I don't let him back in the minute he wants to come. I wouldn't mind being the doorman so much if they tipped better.

Status
Not open for further replies.