Cat thermometer for Englander 24ic or icd

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasper 83

Nov 26, 2011
Hallieford, Va
Does anybody know the correct length of the thermometers. I was going to order one from Englander but they are 12 bucks higher than ordering straight from Condar and there shipping is higher too. Only problem is I dont know the length i need and the one on the englander site doesnt specify. Thanks

I think if you call Englander they should give you the info even if you don't buy it from them. The Condar probes can also be cut down to length as needed if you get a too long one.

Ok thanks. I thought about doing that but wasnt sure. There website said they were having phone problems today so hopefully theyll get that worked out. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.