Cathedral Ceiling Install Help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Newfntr

Oct 28, 2016
Ohio
I am ready to order the pipe components for a new pellet stove install. I am planning on going with DuraVent pipe and the install will include a cathedral ceiling box 3PVP-KVB Having never installed a stove before I have a couple questions.

Does the stove pipe connect to the bottom of the box or just run through it? From the top of my clean out tee to above my roof where the cap will be is 115 inches. So I was just going to get two 5 ft sections.

I am ready to order the pipe components for a new pellet stove install. I am planning on going with DuraVent pipe and the install will include a cathedral ceiling box 3PVP-KVB Having never installed a stove before I have a couple questions.

Does the stove pipe connect to the bottom of the box or just run through it? From the top of my clean out tee to above my roof where the cap will be is 115 inches. So I was just going to get two 5 ft sections.

The PV passes THROUGH the Ceiling support box.

Status
Not open for further replies.