Cb 1200 update

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaymaine34

Burning Hunk
Jan 5, 2013
Well after some tweaking and some help from a few members on here ( thanks DExterDay and rparker )
My stove is now running like a champ ! I got the thermostat that DEx recommended adjusted the swing set to max set stove to medium thermostat set to 78 and now the whole house is toasty warm ! Stove will run about 1-1/2 to 2hrs set like this ( but stays off just as long ) I do need to turm the thermostat setting down a litte as the swing on the high side is HOT !! First time I ever had my wife ask me to turn down the heat !! But not 5 minutes later the stove shut down and didn't come back on again for at least 3 hours ( went to bed )
I now feel like this stove is performing the way I wanted it to !
Thanks again guys !!
Also I'm burning mcfeeters ( about 1/2 as much now )
Gonna get cold this week ( fingers crossed )
I guess I do have question is the run / off time good ?

If your comfortable it is...

Glad it's working for you..

Not only does the stat need proper placement, but having the proper stat and swing is just as important.

Congrats man.... You have a great heater. Take care of it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.