CDW264CCL sold

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

raybonz

Minister of Fire
Feb 5, 2008
Carver, MA.
Listed the stove for a couple weeks and today a gentleman stopped and bought it.. It was an easy deal as this guy has burned the same exact one for over 20 years.. Bottom line is it was sold for $350.00 ( listed at $400.00 or best offer)and he was thrilled it was still available.. One less thing to think about..

Ray

I'd say you done well Ray. Congratulations, now you have some beer money.

Backwoods Savage said:
I'd say you done well Ray. Congratulations, now you have some beer money.

Thanx Dennis I think I did OK and got over 20 yrs. of use from it.. The guy that bought was happy because him, his wife and a kid know how to run this stove so it made his life easy.. Works for me!

Ray

Hey Ray, supposed to be around 50 tonight with fog. A little cooler and we'll think about building a fire while you are building the ark preparing for this weekend. I hope you have prepared.

Backwoods Savage said:
Hey Ray, supposed to be around 50 tonight with fog. A little cooler and we'll think about building a fire while you are building the ark preparing for this weekend. I hope you have prepared.

LOL pretty funny Dennis! Today I secured my gas grill to the 4x6 upright for my clothesline, closed down the pop-up and put away any loose items.. Hoping the storm takes a westward track towards Michegan lol.. I do worry about those large trees on one side of the house if we get 100+ mph winds it could get interesting here!

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.