Celtics still winning? o.0

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crane Stoves

Burning Hunk
Apr 22, 2012
Duxbury, MA.
I cant believe the Celtics won last nights game:eek:

So excited i just had to post my happiness!

Rondo is as much fun to watch as Larry Bird was back in the day!

If Rondo could shoot he'd be the whole package. I like the throwback analogy. It is different to watch someone actually playing basketball vs. playing football with a basketball.

If yer not a Laker, then yer a Faker:p

The only thing better than Lakers v Detroit was Lakers v Celts.

:mad:::-) what happened last night? the cumulative effect of staying up to watch these games is catching up to me (why 8:30 pm start times? to heck with west coast viewers, they have their own teams to watch)
I likes drama and all, but I'm getting a bit impatient to see the Celtics vs. Thunder

:mad:::-) what happened last night? the cumulative effect of staying up to watch these games is catching up to me (why 8:30 pm start times? to heck with west coast viewers, they have their own teams to watch)
I likes drama and all, but I'm getting a bit impatient to see the Celtics vs. Thunder

That's what Manny Pacquio said ........

I cant believe the Celtics won last nights game:eek:

So excited i just had to post my happiness!

Rondo is as much fun to watch as Larry Bird was back in the day!

Rondo like Larry Bird???????? I cannot remember experiencing the frustration watching Bird that I experience watching Rondo. Admittedly Rondo has his moments, but the brain farts he has during key moments of the game leaves him a far cry from Bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.