[/quote] Waiting on a quote for a Wood gun install. If the quote is reasonable, I plan on going this route. If the quote comes in too high, I'll revisit the CB 1450, which is now EPA approved. I plan on making my decision by March 15th.[/quote] Well the quote came in high. $7000 for the install. Add another $2k for the chimney and shed addition and the project is quickly exceeding my original budget. May need to revisit my options.