Central MA craigslist deal

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Defiant.did you buy it.i was gonna head out there 2moro morning but the ad has already been removed.sweeet deal.
i have another one that im working on.same deal.young couple that bought a house and have no interest in the stove.hoping i can barter for it with some plastering and paint.

sunbitch.i mean,congrats

Reactions: Eatonpcat
What was it?

Good catch Defiant, now let's see some pics of the fixup? Does it have the sprockets and chain? Are they running smooth or making a banging noise?

I would yank the auger and give it a good rub down and coat it with dry moly.

I will keep you posted, on my way to pick up, about 1.5 hrs away, should be back by noon.:cool:

Picked up stove, gave him full price he was buried with calls, nice guy helped me disassemble and load up. Don the chain drive is so quiet it is almost non existent. Stove is direct drive, no chain. Packing for a 3 day tuna trip will keep you posted on progress. Stove was professionally cleaned every year, photo is of the distribution fan:p
100_6738.JPG

Good catch Defiant, now let's see some pics of the fixup? Does it have the sprockets and chain? Are they running smooth or making a banging noise?

I would yank the auger and give it a good rub down and coat it with dry moly.
Inserts are all direct drive Don

Picked up stove, gave him full price he was buried with calls, nice guy helped me disassemble and load up. Don the chain drive is so quiet it is almost non existent. Stove is direct drive, no chain. Packing for a 3 day tuna trip will keep you posted on progress. Stove was professionally cleaned every year, photo is of the distribution fan:p
View attachment 106246
Funny, you're so hard core that you show us a picture of the hardest place to get to...like you're totally hard core...totally.

Funny, you're so hard core that you show us a picture of the hardest place to get to...like you're totally hard core...totally.
That I am Scotty;) Hope he was not one of your customers, stove was from Brookfield MA. gorgeous area:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.