Chainsaw Bogs When on its Side?!?!?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As big was the wife's purse... or trophy case.

Attachments

• Bullballs.jpg
    Bullballs.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 189
Gary_602z said:
Umm.. would that be a 2 stroke or 4 stroke? :)

Gary

That be a 2 stroker on the cuffs of 4 stroker! Be careful tune it out she could blow.....

lol its like a trainwreck,you cant help but look....

Thistle said:

You get the rest of the wish list done? Strap it to your mill for some hot lapping!

smokinjay said:
Thistle said:

You get the rest of the wish list done? Strap it to your mill for some hot lapping!

lol not yet bro. But I do have some other things added to wish list after I pay my taxes (no refund this year unfortunately) in a couple weeks - 44" double end bar with Helper Handle,roller bearing for starters. Santa sure fell though last Christmas...didnt even get that 100lb sack of coal I was expecting. *sigh*

There's a lot to be learned in the AS chainsaw forums...if you learn to skim past the pissing matches and mod fests. Also, the answers come quickly if you ask the right way.

Me? I actually get out and cut with my saws. (Novel idea.)

joecool85 said:
TreePointer said:
Me? I actually get out and cut with my saws. (Novel idea.)

I'm going to try that this weekend, I'll let you know how it goes.

Mine look to pretty to take off the shelve......There just for looking at, not to play with!

Status
Not open for further replies.