change my mind....??!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so proud of myself that I had everything in my mind settled regarding the brands of things that I wanted in my new little 'house'. Tonite I see this 'Hunter' double sided woodstove, and now I am thinking, hmmmmm- I really kinda,sorta like that! But I would have to change the place a fireplace would go... Maybe... I have a question- are any of you in the San Antonio/Austin area? I have an old Majestic wood cookstove that I had been redoing before I got hurt. Now, I won't be able to pull/lift/fight with the metal. Is there anywhere in these cities that is a good, trustworthy place that does wook on stoves? It is a warm climate, and I might be wishing. The grate in the stove is bent from heat/use, as it is a coal/wood stove. There may be more that is crooked, but I can't tell right now just by looking.It is in very solid shape, and I would like to use it. Thanks

I don't think you are going to find the Hunter in the US. If you do, please post where.

Status
Not open for further replies.