Changed my Ignitor

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hossthehermit

Minister of Fire
May 17, 2008
Maine, ayuh, by gorry
Finally got my new ignitor for the Revolution last week, and got around to changing it out this morning, seemed like a pretty straightforward job ............. now hafta wait until I decide to get it going for the season to find out if it's gonna work............ .

Did you test it before installing so if it is a bad one you won't be using a large number of expletives finding a torch to light the stove?

Last edited:
nah, torch and gel are right there from using them all spring

My torches are all out in another shop having worked on a couple vehicles this summer. Heat shrink tubing, soldering and deburring plastic. Yea, the old Jeep is now in some other suckers garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.