Chaps

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the local Sthil dealer this past weekend and tried on a pair of 32" 6ply, which was the only pair they had in stock. I have a 34"+ inseam and the 32" chaps looked like long shorts on me. There was a good 3-4" of visible leg below the chaps, which was too much for my liking. I ordered the 36" inseam in black and I'm sending the wife to pick them up tonight so I can get started on neighbors tree tomorrow.

I went to the local Sthil dealer this past weekend and tried on a pair of 32" 6ply, which was the only pair they had in stock. I have a 34"+ inseam and the 32" chaps looked like long shorts on me. There was a good 3-4" of visible leg below the chaps, which was too much for my liking.

I'm not sure about Stihl, but Labonville doesn't use inseam. I believe the instructions tell you to hang a measuring tape from your belt. I ordered what I thought was right, and wish I went up to the next size.

Reactions: Nixon
Status
Not open for further replies.