Cheap Blaze King in Northern California

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd cry but there's enough rust already on the stove. I'd be very careful given the outside appearance as to lack of maintenance. Check out dome guard and combustor very closely.

I'd cry but there's enough rust already on the stove. I'd be very careful given the outside appearance as to lack of maintenance. Check out dome guard and combustor very closely.

So what the heck is a dome guard? Is it used on modern bks?

When you look up inside our stoves that area is the dome. There are both steel and stainless steel parts. Those parts subject to possible abuse from over firing have stainless protectors...dome guards. Yes, we use them in all our cat stoves.

Reactions: Highbeam
Status
Not open for further replies.