Cheap Stone Mantels

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hearthnmore

Jun 14, 2007
Hi,

My name is John and I am a fireplace retailer.

I just got a package from this company:

www.historicmantels.com

The mantels on their website look pretty good, and they told me the distributor prices for these mantels are 350-800 dollars including hearth and filler panels.

Doesn't it sound too good to be true? did anyone hear about this company before? What kind of products do you think I will get from them?

Pre-cast is usually made out of a concrete blend, and it varies depending on where it is made. We make them ourselves at a few locations (not our location luckily). We get them cheaper than that, but thats because we make them ourselves. Thats a pretty decent price though.

Apologies for posting to your thread when I have no suggetion related to your question but I just could not resist.

"Cheap Stone Mantels" would be a fantastic name for a rock band.

Status
Not open for further replies.