Cheapest super cedars I've found.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ohlongarm

Minister of Fire
Mar 18, 2011
Northeastern Ohio
Woodhaven .com 30 Super cedars shipped $33.00. Never have found them cheaper yet. And they crank a fire up fast.

You need to define cheapest, to me your usage is a little ambiguous.

Cheapest as in the least amount of money spent to get a package of supercedars? Probably.

Cheapest as in lowest per unit cost? You can still get them directly from the Thomas et al. for ~$0.40 less per unit if you are willing to buy a bigger box. Give the extras away as gifts.

But yea, they are a great product. Safe in cat stoves as well.

Hmmm . . . are you sure about the company and web address? I did a search and couldn't find it (although I admit I am not always the best at coming up with the best wording for a search, but "Super Cedar" and "fire starters" both brought up nothing. A cursory search of the site showed a lot of router and fine wood working tools.

Go to supercedar.com promo code savehearth. 40% off.

Reactions: pixelmountain
Hmmm . . . are you sure about the company and web address? I did a search and couldn't find it (although I admit I am not always the best at coming up with the best wording for a search, but "Super Cedar" and "fire starters" both brought up nothing. A cursory search of the site showed a lot of router and fine wood working tools.
Got the merchandise is all I can say,I'll check out SC promo code for a cost comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.