cheat river or stove chow?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lvsb

Feb 19, 2012
Northampton, PA
Have been burning Green Teams and the burned great, but the only pellets currently available in the immediate area is cheat river and stove chow. They both are the same price. Given the choice what would you get? Only have 8 bags left need to pick something soon!

I burned a few bags of Cheat River I thought they were Ok did find a few long pellets though, decent heat . Never burned the chow. Try some of each.

If you are looking for other brands go The Cozy Barn in Wind Gap the carry Hamer's, Turman's, Gap's and one other brand at good prices.

Edit: I see that there are 2 of the same threads maybe mods can bump mine to the 1st one.

To the OP.....one posting about the same topic is plenty.

Status
Not open for further replies.