Check that Model # - GH may stand for "Global Hydronics"

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

myleakywooddoctor

Jan 23, 2009
Nova Scotia, Canada
As I and probably alot of others know, there are possibly quiet a few OWB dealers who have or are selling Global Hydronics furnaces repackaged as their own!

My pathetic leaking Wood Doctor was originally sold to me with Wood Doctor colors and logos all over it and I had no idea that a GH series Wood Doctor was actually a Global Hydronics series Wood Doctor!

My first GH series corroded through in only it's second heating season and the replacement GH series furnace Wood Doctor sent me corroded through in only it's third heating season! :sick:

So I have heard that Hawken Energy furnaces could be Global Hydronics as well . . . is this true?

What other OWB dealers out there are peddling this stuff?

Leaky :down:

Status
Not open for further replies.