Check this splitter out

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That wedge design is a bit different. Not sure what problem it is trying to solve but looks effective.

Reactions: D8Chumley
That wedge design is a bit different. Not sure what problem it is trying to solve but looks effective.
I did notice that. Looks like the first stage seems to hold the log and then splits it with the upper? And the rollers in the wedge I get, not sure about the handles on them though

Do they cut those splits in half later? They sure look long to me, even for an indoor boiler.

Sweet set up. I had a classic outside boiler that might have taken those splits, but for sure the bigger outside boilers would work with those splits. He makes it look like a chore to do before church on a Sunday morning.!!

Status
Not open for further replies.