Checked out a stove shop today that I just found out about with my eye toward that 2nd stove for nex

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John97

Feeling the Heat
Nov 18, 2011
Spring Hill, FL
Since I am looking to do a 2nd stove for next year, I figured I'd check this place that is kinda near me next time I was in that area. They are a Hampton dealer but they now carry Enviro-branded units because the Enviro dealer in the area went under. They also carry Lopi/Avalon. I was hoping to see an M55 cast freestanding but they didn't have a display unit. Wasn't really impressed by much, although the Lopi Leyden seemed kinda nice. I did get to check out the Hampton GCI60 (Enviro M55 cast), but sadly it was a non-burning display. I like how the hopper opens compared to my Mt. Vernon.

I noticed they carry Great American Pellets and was going to ask about buying a couple bags until I saw the sign with their prices posted. $285/ton or $6.50/bag. :bug: They also had Lignetics for $315/ton.

Status
Not open for further replies.