Checking in from the HPBA Show

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corie

Minister of Fire
Nov 18, 2005
Camp Hill, PA
Hey guys, just checking in from the show. First day went well, second day is filled with a lot of meetings and classes. Hope I get to see everyone from the forum today and tomorrow! Please feel free to stop by, we're in booth 1621.

-Corie

cool man, do the models where dresses or flannels at the stove exhibits?
hope your having fun, taking lots of pics for us..... and wearing a hearth.com t-shirt!

Looking forward to hearing a report from the show Corie. Any new wood burning stuff being introduced?

Make sure Thomas & Co. don't get you too slammed at night . :coolgrin:

Thomas and Co. aren't at the show this year :-(

Plus, I have to behave since I'm with a company. It does look like SuperCedars are being included with all new Blaze King stoves?

I saw Corie at the Englander booth, Sean and Leehi too - and Mike (englander) also.

I just got in today, but will spend the day tomorrow walking everywhere. First take is that things don't look good.....that is, a bit of a somber mood. Obviously the "vibe" I get means little - at least until tomorrow when I get a chance to BS more with people.

Status
Not open for further replies.