Cherry by the Swamp

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
I decided that it was a good time to grab this cherry that was down by the swamp. I hauled 28 rounds out tonight with some left down there, full of ants so when I go down and grab the other downed cherry I'll split it and burn it outside this winter.

Attached are some pictures, you could here the old bull frogs tonight when loading the cherry.

GIBIR

Attachments

• 100_3144.jpg
    100_3144.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 185
  • 100_3272.jpg
    100_3272.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 184
  • 100_3273.jpg
    100_3273.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 185
  • 100_3277.jpg
    100_3277.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 170
  • 100_3278.jpg
    100_3278.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 188
Looks Great Zap. The only Cherry I can get is on Trade or off of Craiglist (Gotta be lucky there).... Got some the other day, Have about this much left to grab at the guys house. I would have grabbed all the Cherry, but my Trailer was tipping the Scales.. Will only be about a face-cord, maybe a little better. Still looking for more... Consider yourself Lucky to just having it laying around. You have so much, that you have to GIBIR....LOL.. Looks great Zap, Keep it up.

Attachments

• Cherry.jpg
    Cherry.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 160
DexterDay said:
Looks Great Zap. The only Cherry I can get is on Trade or off of Craiglist (Gotta be lucky there).... Got some the other day, Have about this much left to grab at the guys house. I would have grabbed all the Cherry, but my Trailer was tipping the Scales.. Will only be about a face-cord, maybe a little better. Still looking for more... Consider yourself Lucky to just having it laying around. You have so much, that you have to GIBIR....LOL.. Looks great Zap, Keep it up.

Looks like a nice load of cherry you have. Next on the list is the downed maple and the beech up on gunner hill (named by the wife).

GIBIR

Status
Not open for further replies.